This course has been developed in response to an overwhelming number of requests for a simplified method of developing a proposal, realistic examples, and guidance in establishing proposal development strategies.
The course provides a detailed roadmap for firms new to the business to
develop winning responses to an RFP and for experienced firms to greatly
improve their RFP award record.
Training Cost: $0.00 (The $150 fee has been graciously sponsored by the American Indian PTAC)
Registration Fee: $25.00 (Covers Lunch for Both Days)April 21 & 22, 2015
Region 19 Education Service Center
6611 Boeing Drive
El Paso, Texas 79925
The El Paso Community College’s Contract Opportunities Center is excited to announce that it will once again host its Procurement and Contracting Symposium (PCS) and it will be held at the Wyndham El Paso, Airport located at 2027 Airway, El Paso, TX. PCS has historically been considered one of Far West Texas and Southern New Mexico’s premier networking event and has been supported by agencies of federal, state and local governments, and their prime contractors.
In planning the event, the objectives are to provide a venue where buyers, contractors, suppliers and providers can come together and begin developing relationships; to provide excellent training opportunities from national, renowned trainers for vendors currently engaged, and those seeking guidance in government contracting; and to provide information to potential government contractors and the regional business community.
The following organizations and individuals should plan on attending this event:
Sponsorship opportunities are available for businesses seeking to highlight and market their firms to symposium attendees. Booths will be available for federal, state or local government agencies interested in personal and interactive market research opportunities as well as the opportunity to conduct a training workshop or present on forecasted projects, if interested.
- Representatives of federal, state or local government agencies seeking to extend or continue outreach activities in the region.
- Prime contractors seeking to identify potential subcontractors, teaming and joint venture partners.
- Small business firms wishing to network with federal, state or local government representatives, prime contractors and other firms.
- Individuals interested in taking advantage of training sessions on hot topics relevant to federal, state or local government contracting.
- Representatives of firms interested in upcoming forecasted projects.
Attendee Registration Form
Sponsor Registration FormJune 3, 2015
Wyndham El Paso Airport
2027 Airway, El Paso, TX 79925